These Terms and Conditions apply to the goods sold by the company Gizas Konstantinos (hereinafter the “COMPANY”) through its online store www.gizas.gr based in Ioannina, at the postal address 181 Dodonis, with TIN: 078334165 of the Tax Office. Ioannina and tel. 2651041140 , e-mail address email@example.com .
Registration or Login
For security reasons of the transactions, the User of the online store (hereinafter CUSTOMER) before starting the process of submitting his order can register in the online store. To register or connect the CUSTOMER in the online store, only name, mailing address, contact phone and email are required. This information remains strictly confidential. The COMPANY reserves the right to use this information to send updates on new products or offers to its customers or registered users in the online store. If at any time the User wishes to cancel his / her registration in the address / email list, he / she can request the deletion or change of his / her kept personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Submission of electronic order
The order of products and / or services is submitted through the completion and sending of the special Order Form that exists in the online store . Before placing the order, the CUSTOMER receives through a special link knowledge of the terms regarding the sale of the products or services he wishes to acquire and then selects the activation of a relevant icon “I have read and accept the Terms and conditions of purchase”. With this marking, the CUSTOMER expressly and unreservedly states that before submitting his order he received in a clear and understandable way the following information:
- The main characteristics of the products and services he ordered, as described on the online store pages. The CUSTOMER must check each relevant feature, before submitting his order, so as not to have any doubts about the features and properties of the ordered products or services. The COMPANY has no responsibility in case the CUSTOMER failed to be adequately informed about the above.
- The identity, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the COMPANY as well as the supplier of the ordered products or services.
- The total price of the order products or services, including VAT, any other charges and all additional shipping, delivery or postage charges as well as any other charges. When these charges cannot be reasonably calculated in advance, the fact that such additional charges may be required becomes known to the CUSTOMER in the text of the order (order form) and the CUSTOMER must be informed before placing the order. Additional charges or other costs that were not disclosed to the CUSTOMER before the submission of the order or in case they could not be calculated during the order were not notified to the CUSTOMER by phone before confirmation of receipt of the order, then these are not borne by the CUSTOMER without prior his consent. In particular, the listed prices of products or services as entered in the online store are the final ones (including the corresponding VAT). The above-mentioned final prices of each product or service in the online store do not include shipping costs, which are calculated after the text of the order based on the choice of shipping method.
- The cost of using the media from for the conclusion of the contract, when it is calculated on the basis of a charge other than the basic invoices.
- The means of payment, delivery, execution, but also the deadline within which the COMPANY undertakes to deliver the goods or to provides any services.
- Any restrictions on delivery and means of payment.
- The conditions, exceptions, deadline and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal as well as the obligation to charge the CUSTOMER with the immediate cost of returning the products to the COMPANY, in case of withdrawal.
- In case the CUSTOMER exercises the right of withdrawal after having used the service, i must pay a reasonable cost to the COMPANY.
- When no right of withdrawal is provided under the Law, the information that the CUSTOMER will not have the right of withdrawal or, according to