What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text files, which are stored in the User’s browser when he visits a website. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as which pages the User visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID number. With this use, the Site is able to store useful information for the User’s browsing the Site, as well as to read this information in order to offer the User a unified browsing experience.
Which cookies do we use on our Website?
Generally there are the following categories of cookies used on our Websites.
- Necessary cookies. The necessary, otherwise, absolutely necessary cookies, are essential for the proper functioning of our Websites, allow you to browse and use their functions, such as access to safe areas or use the shopping cart. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we can not offer effective operation of our Websites.
- Functionality Cookies (Preferences). These cookies allow the Websites to remember the user’s choices such as username, language or region to provide enhanced and personalized features. They can also be used to provide user-requested services, such as video viewing or social media use. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and it is not possible to track browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the Websites may be affected and your access to its content may be limited.
- Performance cookies (Statistics). These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Websites, for example, which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising / bids, limit ad impressions, or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies can be used to remember the websites you have visited to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and affiliates who have referred you to us.
- Third Party cookies. These cookies are placed by our partners on our behalf. With these cookies they collect data for the performance of the ads and your interaction with our Websites. This data may be used by our affiliates above to draw statistical conclusions and improve your advertising experience as a visitor.
How to check cookies?
What are your rights?
You have the rights:
- Access your data
- Correct or delete your data
- Portability of your data
- Restrict the processing of your data
- Opposition to the processing of your data
- Withdrawal of your consent for the use of some or all of the cookies and consequently for the processing of your data.
To exercise your above rights you can submit your request to the headquarters of the company KONSTANTINOS GIZAS at the postal address Dodonis 181 Ioannina, or at the email address email@example.com as well as submit, in case you consider that the processing of violates the applicable law for the protection of personal data, complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ).
If you wish to contact us for any issues related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact the Personal Data Compliance Officer (DPO) of the company.
Where can you find more information on the protection of personal data collected by cookies?
Changes to the Cookies Policy.
This Cookies Policy is subject to change at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate to refer to this Policy regularly. This entered into force on 23 May 2018. In case of modification it will indicate the date on which it took place. The Cookies Policy is always considered valid, as formulated by the most recent modification.